I am so excited to get to write this post!
On Friday morning, just after 8am, two beautiful baby girls came into this world. Yes, that is right two little girls for my darling sister. The twins are so amazing, they look so different yet each are unbelievable. Their mama is a super star.
I knew her readers would be dying to hear the news and see some pics, so here they are.
As my sister attends to the most important job in the world of treasuring her new born twins, I will be guest blogging on Bury and Discover. She will check in soon to fill you in on the magical birth, life with the twins and being a mum.
On Friday morning, just after 8am, two beautiful baby girls came into this world. Yes, that is right two little girls for my darling sister. The twins are so amazing, they look so different yet each are unbelievable. Their mama is a super star.
I knew her readers would be dying to hear the news and see some pics, so here they are.
As my sister attends to the most important job in the world of treasuring her new born twins, I will be guest blogging on Bury and Discover. She will check in soon to fill you in on the magical birth, life with the twins and being a mum.



Congratulations Bailey!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS BAILEY!!! 2 beautiful girls for a beautiful mom! Please send her my love!!
ReplyDeletexxx
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde
How perfect! Congrats!!
ReplyDeletexxx
Andante