I haven't been very conscientious about keeping up to date with my photographs on B&D. I still have pics from last year I want to share. I console myself with the following thoughts:
a) somethings don't go out of date
b) I think my posts are better when I share what I feel like blogging today, and not what I "should" blog
c) there are no rules in my little land of B&D - to me that's half the fun of blogging
So, now that I am done with that little explanation, here are some snaps from a wonderful summer's day we spent in Kalk Bay when we were in CT in March. Kalk Bay holds a special place in my heart as I have wonderful memories of escaping there while I was studying at Stellenbosch, to indulge in a day of vintage store browsing, Cafe Olympia lunch, or a stroll in the harbour.
This time around we joined a bunch of friends for lunch at the cool, casual Live Bait Restaurant, just under the more formal Harbour House Restaurant but with an equally beautiful view across across the bay. After a long, lazy meal we strolled through town and finished off with coffees from Olympia Bakery, and (my favourite), yummy ice-creams from the Ice Cafe.
a) somethings don't go out of date
b) I think my posts are better when I share what I feel like blogging today, and not what I "should" blog
c) there are no rules in my little land of B&D - to me that's half the fun of blogging
So, now that I am done with that little explanation, here are some snaps from a wonderful summer's day we spent in Kalk Bay when we were in CT in March. Kalk Bay holds a special place in my heart as I have wonderful memories of escaping there while I was studying at Stellenbosch, to indulge in a day of vintage store browsing, Cafe Olympia lunch, or a stroll in the harbour.
This time around we joined a bunch of friends for lunch at the cool, casual Live Bait Restaurant, just under the more formal Harbour House Restaurant but with an equally beautiful view across across the bay. After a long, lazy meal we strolled through town and finished off with coffees from Olympia Bakery, and (my favourite), yummy ice-creams from the Ice Cafe.








0 comments:
Post a Comment