What are you reading?

Monday, July 8, 2013

"She loved to walk down the street with a book under her arm. It had the same significance for her as an elegant cane for the dandy a century ago. It differentiated her from others."
 Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being 

{via here}

What are you reading at the moment? I have just finished Flight Behaviour by Barbara Kingsolver. She is one of my favourite authors - no matter what the story is (and they are all so different) her writing is so delicate and real I can't put her books down.

In between baby books (naming books, sleeping books, twin books!) I am starting to read Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In, given to me by my darling friend Miss T. I am particularly interested in reading this book because of the debate that seem to surround it. However, as I switch between learning about feeding schedules for twins and this book about grabbing opportunities as a woman, I can't help feeling it is perhaps it is not the best choice of reading material right after resigning from one's job! On the other hand, who know what great ideas it may inspire :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger