Weekend time

Friday, July 12, 2013

Wishing all my lovely readers a happy weekend. My giant dome is preventing me from being that social so I am going to be chilling out this weekend. The nursery also needs to be finished! I had some practice contractions last night (EEEK!) so packed my bag today - at least that is ready.

I am sure you will be getting up to more exciting antics than resting weary feet and folding baby swaddles. So whatever it is - have fun. Be good. And have a glass of champagne for me.

{Photo by Pia Ulin via here}

Weekly round up of 10 links:

Some more amazing Lego designs (birds! iPhones! wedding dresses!)

If winter is getting you down, take a look at this sunshine map of Europe

A beautiful vertical garden

When typography and food come together

Work spaces of the famous creative set

Intricate design of a Persian rug on a whiteboard

Are you watching the Tour De France? I love these posters for the race

A Coke vending machine brings India and Pakistan together

Good advice for a happy marriage

What a fun idea to add a little sparkle to your cupcakes

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger