Weekend time

Friday, July 5, 2013

Brrr winter arrived in Jo'burg this morning with her her steely grey skies and icy stare. Pretty much the perfect weather for curling up on your couch with a grey blanket (I do like to match the skies darlings) and a cup of steaming lemon tea. Which is what I am doing right now. Not such perfect weather for actually leaving the house and running chores. Which is what I need to do in the next 30 minutes.

Apparently winter's stay is just on a day trip and the weekend promises warmer temps. What are your plans? The husband and I are going to watch Great Gatsby - I remember reading the book as teenager and certain scenes remain so clear in my mind I am intrigued to see how the movie  portrays them. Tomorrow we are attending a CPR/Survival course which the nerd mom-to-be in me is kind of looking forward to. And of course it's essential when I think of these two tiny lives we will be responsible for.

{via here}

Here are some links from around and about if you feel like a browse:



The "Art of the Brick" exhibition takes Lego to a whole new level

Haha. I am a big hair person and have totally been there.


Playing with scale - Big Appetites makes you look twice

Outdoor piano concerts on the streets of NY this summer


Easy dinner party idea that I will be stealing


Have a lovely weekend. Keep warm. xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger