Have a magnificent weekend

Friday, July 19, 2013

Isn't magnificent a wonderful word? I read it somewhere today and decided I need to use it more often. Although not too often so as to avoid diluting its impact.

Anyway, I digress. It's Friday again and I can't believe how quickly these days are flying. The twinlets are still safely tucked away in their watery cocoon and I am encouraging them to stay that way for another two weeks. This does however mean my activity remains at a minimum so I have no glam plans lined up for the next few days. Although I am thinking breakfast in bed will go down well - thanks husband :)

What will you be getting up to?

 {via here}

Ten little links from around the web for your Friday browsing:

A crazy family home in Tribeca, NY where imagination has run wild

Did you know he was the one on your first date? Some girls do.

Speaking of first dates, this framed receipt is a sweet idea

Going travelling to another country? Pretty places I want to visit  


And how handy is this gadget! We eat so many avos I should order one right now.



These skirts make me long for spring (and a non-bump wardrobe!)

I need to get these animal print shoes for my niece


xxx

2 comments:

  1. Have a MAGNIFICENT weekend ;-) My boyfriend and I love that word - we use it all the time ;-)
    I'm so excited for you - TWINS! How special!
    Love love love your blog
    xxx
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you guys look like a magnificent couple! Thanks for the thoughts (and reading B&D)! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger