Round food

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Come to think of it, I love round food - juicy winter oranges, Woolworths chuckles, perfect scoops of creamy gelato, tomatoes, eggs... So much so, one year I thought it would be good to give up round things for Lent (that didn't actually happen). I was reminded of that when I came across this competition, where Cereal asked readers to submit pictures of round food. The mangosteen won but they all look beautiful to me.







1 comments:

  1. I love the hot chocolate and cherries. That is all I want right now. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger