guest post: the royal baby

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

While in our family the most important mama-to-be and babies have been, without a doubt, Bailey and the twins the rest of the world has been preoccupied with Kate Middleton and the birth of the next heir to the throne! As you know by know Kate was admitted to hospital yesterday morning and after 8 hours of labour gave birth to the future King of England, a little baby boy. The media camped outside the hospital for the last few weeks and thousands of people waited at the gate of Buckingham Palace to hear the news, around the world the Great Kate Wait was trending. I can't help but feel slightly sorry for Kate. Yes she is a duchess and a future King's wife and now a mother too but can you imagine the pressure? It's announced that you are in labour and immediately The Great Kate Wait trends - poor girl, probably couldn't push any faster!


As for the name - no confirmation yet! Apparently George and James are favourites amongst bookies!

Anyway here are some of my favourite links related to the new royal baby, Prince Cambridge.

Buzz Feed's funniest royal baby tweets so far (before the birth announcement).

Grazia's 25 things you need to know about the royal babe - written by yours truly!

The baby was announced int he traditional way - on an easel outside Buckingham Palace. Here are the pics. 

I know I work for the brand, but I kind of love the Grazia UK royal baby edition. Cute cover! 

And incase you are pregnant, take some inspiration from Kate's maternity style. I think, most of the time, she looked fantastic. I love that she wore traditional coats and cute polka dot dresses. 

2 comments:

  1. It's so special! I can't wait to hear what they call the royal babe!
    I can't wait to hear what you're having too and what your precious names will be for the 2 babes!!
    It's so lovely to catch up - even if it is via our blogs! How far we have come from Std. 5 ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know right! Thank goodness for blogs :) Thanks for your thoughts - I can't wait to share the news xxx

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger