guest post: installation

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How fantastic are these pieces by Liliana Porter? My mum is crazy for miniature things so I know she would just love these. Here are some of my favourite:

Man with a Pickaxe


Black Drip


Her


The Traveler


Trabajo Forzado (weaver) 









1 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. Reminds me of watching a sole ant lugging part of my sugar snap pea that I'd dropped from my salad yesterday. Little things are so strong. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger