guest post: in loving memory

Monday, September 16, 2013

We love Wolves in Illovo, not only do they have the most delicious cake but their exhibitions are always pretty rad. At the moment Marsi van de Heuvel exhibiting some of her work. She has painted a series of extinct animals... we are talking a sea cow, a ground sloth, wooly mamoth, moeritherium...
I particularly love the print of all 21 animals.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger