Weekends are just the best in spring, aren't they? I love waking up and opening all the doors to let the fresh sunshine in. This Saturday I am going to StarLight Classics at the Country Club so during the day I will attempting to pack the world's most delicious picnic! What are your plans?
{source}
Here are some fun links from the web...
This is what would happen if Disney Princesses had Instagram accounts.
As New York fashion week ends and the cash pack moves across to London here are some cool street style snaps from NY. My favourite? Annya Ziourova in Jason Wu, can someone please buy me this dress.
The loveliest Lama printable you ever did see.
As bikini moments threaten, here are the exercise habits of highly successful people.
Miss Moss's fashion/art comparisons are really beautiful.
I've never been convinced about vow renewal, but if it means I can wear a dress like this then maybe I'd do it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment