guest post: so obsessed with stripes

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I think you know this about me already but I am beyond obsessed with stripes. I love to wear them, have them in my home, I even incorporated them into my wedding decor. I think I may have a problem!


1. Stripes at our wedding | 2. You belong in my wardrobe, all of you. | 3. The perfect summer time cushion | 4. Babes look seriously cool in stripes | 5. Cause striped wrapping is so effective | 6. I need these traveling essentials | 7. OMG how fab this this play tent | 8. A striped carpet is a must (I got mine from Mr Price) but I love how Emma Jane's looks.  | 9. 

1 comments:

  1. I'm also beyond obsessed with stripes! It's such a classic and always look good :)
    Chrislie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger