guest post: happy weekend

Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy weekend! It's the Jo'burg Art Fair this weekend - one of Bailey's favourite annual events. Here is her post about the fair a couple years ago. Bailey and the babes are hitting the fair today... 
I don't have much planned, after my busy one last weekend I am looking forward to being lazy and doing nothing. Also, I recently started watching Homeland and like everyone, am obsessed. So I think my nights will be dedicated to season 2. 


Here are some fun links from around the web:

I think monogrammed linen is super fancy. 

Photos that prove that animal love does exist.



The best website if you are lucky enough to be visiting Paris


I laughed out loud: Hashtags are dumb says Justin Timberlake.

Best idea for a brunch party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger