Happy weekend! I need to sleep, I did of those day trips to Cape Town yesterday and although I spent the afternoon looking over Clifton I am exhausted. What are you up to? I am taking Ernest to training, terrified, we have missed the last three weeks! And I have a catch up lunch with a girlfriend, I can't wait. Of course I will also be spending as much time as possible with the twins. And maybe I will bake, sounds busy I know.
Here are some happy links from around the web:
Kate Bosworht got married last weekend. Here is a video of when she saw her Oscar de la Renta wedding dress for the first time. You see, even celebs can't help but smile when they put on their wedding dress!
I am desperate for a mirror like this.
My eldest sister is in London for the next week. Jealous much? If I were in London this weekend I would be heading to Tom's Kitchen for brunch for sure.
The art to napping... If you ask me a nap is one of life's perfect luxuries.
A whole bunch of smoothie recipes, laid out into an info graphic! I am going to try the belly buster!
NY fashion week has started! Here is who I am following on Instagram for best of the shows: Net a Porter, Bergdorf Goodman and Style.com.
xxx
xxx


0 comments:
Post a Comment