guest post: happy weekend

Friday, September 20, 2013

TGIF! Don't you agree? What are you plans? I am hosting a kitchen tea tea my house tomorrow for my oldest friend! (It's a surprise so I hope that she doesn't read this blog). Although I am not a bridesmaid, I offered up my home to host the girls party. So for me this weekend will be filled the champagne, cake, girly chats and complete over excitement! Sounds like fun, doesn't it?


I decided to theme this week's posts from the web around kitchen teas, showers and all things fun like that. Enjoy! 

Incase you missed it, here is Bailey's post about my kitchen tea. I might be bias but I think it was the best one ever. Also on Bury and Discover, I was a bridesmaid for my friend Ashley - here are pics from her shower. 

A good message for a bride-to-be. 

The perfect summer dress to wear to a bridal shower.  


Kitchen towels worth having. (So much so I bought them online). 


A pretty dam fab dinner party but I think the theme would be awesome for a sophisticated shower. 

Biscuits are the best: kitchen aid, OPI nail polish, xoxo

I'm obsessed with cake bunting.  


And finally I think Parrott Design Studio makes the most loveliest cards. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger