For some reason weddings are on my mind. Well, actually there are many reasons for this:
1. My third year wedding anniversary is coming up (whew, makes me sound like an old married woman ;) )
2. An old friend of mine, Jenny, is getting married next month (we met in standard 1, back in the day when it was still called standard one and not grade three)
3. And Cheska's wedding is in 2 months and 18 days - which means we are in the midst of bridesmaid dress decisions, kitchen tea brain storming and invitation-admiring.
So in light of all this weddingness, here are some lovely wedding things:
This would make cool first dance song. But I would suggest rocking an awesome head piece to go with it. I love this song actually, and can listen to it over and over again. It makes me want to grab my man mid-conversation and do a little quick step around our apartment.
Jackie and JFK's wedding must have been quite a spectacular event too. They had 600 hundred guests and 10 bridesmaids (proportionately I had more bridesmaids - out of 95 people at our wedding, 7% were bridesmaids). PS. They ate pineapple salad at their reception.
1. My third year wedding anniversary is coming up (whew, makes me sound like an old married woman ;) )
2. An old friend of mine, Jenny, is getting married next month (we met in standard 1, back in the day when it was still called standard one and not grade three)
3. And Cheska's wedding is in 2 months and 18 days - which means we are in the midst of bridesmaid dress decisions, kitchen tea brain storming and invitation-admiring.
So in light of all this weddingness, here are some lovely wedding things:
This would make cool first dance song. But I would suggest rocking an awesome head piece to go with it. I love this song actually, and can listen to it over and over again. It makes me want to grab my man mid-conversation and do a little quick step around our apartment.
Flower dogs at a wedding. Love it! We had neither flower dogs not flower girls at our wedding (we didn't know any little people!). Honor will be Ceska's flower girl (cute!) but I think I should try and persuade her to have a little creature too. Perhaps a goat? Or a baby elephant?
Oh my. That setting (a chateau in the Loire valley!), that dress (hello fairytale)... Take a look at this wedding - fireworks on the balcony and a dress designed by a famous costume designer makes it seem unreal but still pretty beautiful.
Jackie and JFK's wedding must have been quite a spectacular event too. They had 600 hundred guests and 10 bridesmaids (proportionately I had more bridesmaids - out of 95 people at our wedding, 7% were bridesmaids). PS. They ate pineapple salad at their reception.




0 comments:
Post a Comment