Hello L's and G's. And happy Friday to you. I started this morning bright and early with a talk on Robert Mnookin's book Bargaining with the Devil, When to Negotiate and When to Fight. Inspirational stuff to start a weekend and I now have thoughts swimming around my head that I should rather be a peace negotiator than a business consultant (I am a diplomatic Libran after all...).
What are you getting up to this weekend. Summer has dropped in for an early visit visit in Johannesburg (I am not putting my boots + tights away just yet though) and I feel like the city's population is taking advantage. Sleeves are shorter, smiles are wider, faces are glossier and I can almost smell the braais that will surely begin before the sun goes down.
What are you getting up to this weekend. Summer has dropped in for an early visit visit in Johannesburg (I am not putting my boots + tights away just yet though) and I feel like the city's population is taking advantage. Sleeves are shorter, smiles are wider, faces are glossier and I can almost smell the braais that will surely begin before the sun goes down.
{via here}
Right now I am listening to this
For some weekend inspiration, here are the top 20 most listened to TED talks
I think a staring contest party would be hilarious
A classic powerhouse combo to kick some ass in the work world
Why everything should have a look. Hear hear.
The queen in rainbow colours (and now we know why it's called Royal Blue)
Love the colour saturation in this living room
And these pics of Lisbon in colours makes me want to book a holiday in Portugal!
Next time I am in Cape Town I am going here for pizza and here for chicken pie
xoxo


0 comments:
Post a Comment