Happy Weekend

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello Friday. How are you? In Johannesburg it is an almost-summer's winter day, with sweaters being shed, drinks being pured and the sun being welcomed on hibernating skin. I hope Mother Nature cooperates and keeps it up for the next two days.

{via here}
 
If you are still stuck in the office, here are some links from around the web that may spark your interest...
 
I am extremely low maintenance when it comes to hair and seldom blow dry. This guide to styling wet hair is just what I need.
 
An interesting story about hacking, and some lessons to learn.


These paper necklaces are beautiful (but I would be a bit nervous wearing one).
 
A bizarre, but cute, flickrstream.

I grew up with Lego. Our playroom floor was a permanent villages of crumbling Lego house and half-way built helicopters. So I always love to see new, inventive Lego designs. Take a look at these tropical birds and some more pieces here.

What is the collective noun for posts on collective nouns? If you want to know the collective noun for deer read this (and here my two previous posts here and here).

This coat freaks me out but here's a hug for all of you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger