Introducing Ms Pigott

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{From here}

Bury and Discover is delighted to introduce a new guest blogger who goes by the name Ms Pigott. Ms Pigott abhors routine chores so do not expect a weekly post from her, she will rather drop in on the blog when she feels so inclined.

Picture her as your fabulous aunt who wore head scarves while holidaying in Capri before they were cool. I suspect she dons glasses as an excuse to wear diamond encrusted frames that rival the sparkles on her fingers. She has travelled the world, is the perfect homemaker, and can probably out-bake your granny. Above all, Ms Pigott has the most impeccable manners.

I hope you enjoy her posts!

PS. This is not a photo of Ms Pigott but I would not be surprised if her underclothing resembled those above

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger