Happy Women's Day!

Thursday, August 9, 2012


{via here}

To all my South African readers, happy Women's Day to you! 

I feel very blessed to come from a family over-flowing with women (the possible cause for my father being grey beyond his years), so most day's feel like women's day in our household. However, if any of them are reading this, thank-you for being a part of who I am today. To my niece for holding my heart in her perfect little hand, to my gran who never fails to inspire me with her grace and strength, to my sisters who are my best friends, and my mom who is our light and rock. A big thank-you also to my lovely lady friends all around the world, and of course let's not forget the reason behind today's public holiday - the women who helped shaped our country. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger