Literally freezing

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yip. That's right. The temperature gauge in my car read 0 as I drove to work. It is even snowing in many parts of the country! (This is a novelty for us warm-weathered souls in South Africa). The clouds in Joburg are so ominous I wouldn't be surprised to see flurries outside my office window. Brrr. To be honest, I actually love crispy, cold weather - a perfect excuse to layer textures, don hats, wrap scarves and cuddle up.

Here's my pick of sweaters for the occasion:









Some more winter posts to keeps your toes warm:
- Snuggly winter things
- Winter boys
- A perfect winter outfit
- Coat crush
- Beach in cold weather
- Hi five mittens
- Wardrobe envy and some more
- NY flashback

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger