I can without doubt say that this is the coolest place in Jo'burg. Randlords, located on the 22nd floor of a building in Braamfontein, opened to the public this weekend. When I stepped inside I felt I was back in Manhattan until I looked out at the 360 degree view across the city: it is distinctly Johannesburg. With beautifully designed interiors, awesome beats and great service this place is sure to become a hot spot before the end of winter. But with two outdoor wooden decks and large lounges, in summer this will be the place to be!
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

This place looks amazing. I imagine that it is still quite unknown and quiet on a sat night. How do we get there and what is the entrance?
ReplyDelete44 De Korte Street. R200 cover (est.).
ReplyDeleteIt's 41 De Korte Street.
ReplyDeleteHeading into town on Jan Smuts, turn right just before Mandela bridge. It the tallest building, on the right, a couple of block up
Views are stunning.
If the cover charge is R200.00, what is the price of a drink. I don't wanna know.
ReplyDeleteYowza! What do you get for that R200 - free drink? cigars? lapdances? shoo
ReplyDeleteThe Grand is R250 entry... u get fed and u got the hottest half-naken womwen at ur fingertips.
ReplyDeleteR200. just to walk in... on what might ba a boring night. hmmm i don think so.
Looks awesome. I'll give it a try...
ReplyDeletei wana know hw much r de drinks going fro if R200 is jst to walk in,n hw much fun cn a peron expects on a ladies night out?
ReplyDeleteHow much is a drink ie Ciders
ReplyDeleteSo what kind of beats? Is it like R35 a beer? or do they only serve crystal?
ReplyDeletefor goodness sake! where do we find a contact number for this place?
ReplyDelete