Because there are only four days left of the World Cup I couldn't resist posting another soccer-related thing. This ad is funny and on the mark (like we've seen these campaigns here, here and here) because the vuvuzela has caused great debate in this World Cup. I love that they are truly South African, it feels good when you blow it and you don't sound like a dying elephant, they are the sound track to the ayoba spirit and they are spreading all over the world. Not only is every fan going back home with one under their arm but they are popping up in all unexpected places. Sainsbury's in the UK shortly sold out of their supply of 75,000 shorty after stocking them! And, if you have been to a game, you will know that they sound much louder on TV than they do in real life.
I love vuvuzelas
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger


0 comments:
Post a Comment