The first of the two World Cup semi finals is taking place tonight. And while this game featuring Argentina and Korea is now long gone I am already feeling nostalgic for the World Cup gees that engulfed Johannesburg. This was my first visit to Soccer City and it really is as breathtaking as they say when you arrive there and see the beautiful calabash emerging out of nowhere. It did happen to be the coldest day of the year in Johannesburg but the despite the chattering teeth it was a great experience.
Soccer City
Monday, July 5, 2010
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

0 comments:
Post a Comment