{Soccer City right in the middle of the pic}
World Cup views from Randlords
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Ok, I know the World Cup is over but I couldn't resist posting these pics from the night of the final. We watched at Randlords, a bar on the 22nd floor of a building in Braamfontein, Johannesburg. It was breathtaking seeing the sunset set over the city of gold, with Soccer City in the background. While we were envious of the lucky fishes at the actual game, it was exciting being close to the stadium - energy literally emanating all around, choppers flying low, fireworks going off and a mad rush of gees in the air. Now that's Ayoba!
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

Looks amazing. Definitely will be making my way there.
ReplyDelete