{Source}
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
That little blue box has such romance around it and it is almost as desirable as the contents inside. I said ALMOST. My experience with a Tiffany's blue box was on a summer Tuesday in one of my last few weeks in New York. My best girl friend and I had decided to spoil ourselves and go and purchase something from the iconic jewelry store. Once you step inside those famous doors the experience is more akin to department store frenzy than an elegant purveyor or sparkly goods. Nonetheless, I shall always treasure my gold heart locket and it's little blue box. Anyway, Tiffany's is extending its brand beyond jewelry and is releasing a collection of women's handbags in September. They are paying tribute to Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's with "Holly" clutches. Now, I wonder whether those will come in large blue boxes?
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger


0 comments:
Post a Comment