Only two days until the World Cup Final - said to be most watched sporting event of all time! The last live game we went to was Brazil vs Chile at Ellis Park (thank-you for the ticket Rose!). It was one of the most fun games to go to because we went with two Brazilian friends and so by the end of the night we were chanting war cried in Portuguese all the way back to the train station (where, upon arrival, we saw the last train leave the station.... but that's a whole other story). There is something so electrifying about going to the games, the spirit, the excitement, the sense of community. Not to mention the wors rolls and Budweiser :) I will certainly miss it.
The Power of Football
Friday, July 9, 2010
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

0 comments:
Post a Comment