KE NAKO!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
It is time: The 2010 World Cup Football final is here. It will be the most watched TV event in history and amazing to think of all the millions of people around the globe participating in the same experience. We are going to watch at Randlords, a bar on the 22nd floor of a building in Braamfontein. We won't be at the game but we will see soccer city from the roof deck. I will be cheering for Spain. But either way- it will be a spectacular ending to a spectacular World Cup!!!
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

0 comments:
Post a Comment