One year today

Monday, July 5, 2010

Bury and Discover began today a year ago. I remember it clearly: I was getting married in 2 months and I was leaving in New York in a month. Mighty big changes. There are no dramatic milestones to mark today (and I miss them!) expect for a year of blogging. And 10 months of marriage. And 10 months and 27 days of living back in Johannesburg. It's amazing how quickly time speeds by and I wonder where I will be this time next year...


1 comments:

  1. happy 1 year! I heart buryanddiscover more and more each day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger