At about 18.5 weeks my bump suddenly popped! It is exciting to finally look pregnant and not just feel pregnant. I love having a bump - a beautiful, round reminder of the two tiny miracles growing their hearts out inside me. Touching that bump (and I do touch it all the time), rubbing it, tapping it, holding it really feels like I am connecting with these little beings, reminding them I am here. And just feeling that bump (believe me, with 2 x 500g cublets inside I can feel it without touching it at all - imagine two heavy balls inside your tummy!) sends a glow down my spine.
My bump has certainly growth a whole lot since then, but here are a few snaps of the bump around and about the Cape.
My bump has certainly growth a whole lot since then, but here are a few snaps of the bump around and about the Cape.
Stars in Kalk Bay
LBD at a wedding in Greyton
Stripes for the Test Kitchen
Florals at Babylonstoren
White shirt and bright leggings in Sea Point
Bikini stripes on Clifton







Gorgeous, stylish Momma! Loves it! and the beauties in your tummy.
ReplyDeleteT xx