TGIF! Do I say that every week? I don't have much planed for the weekend but I know before I know it, it will be Monday again. Tonight I am headed to meet the husband at his work for a dinner, tomorrow I intend on being extremely lazy and then am going to SAFW. Sunday will be as Sundays should be - late brunch and lying horizontal.
Some posts to get you through this grey (if you are in Jo'burg) Friday:
The 16 Most annoying 'Fitspiration' pins on Pinterest!' Funny.
Suri's Burn Book always keeps me amused.
Aren't these kids' plates rad?
This is so true.
Apparently getting angry can be healthy. An excuse?
Hong Kong images - these are the first pics I've seen that illustrate what Hong Kong really looks like!
I heart the Glitter Guide - here are their 20 fav pinterest accounts to follow...
{source}
Some posts to get you through this grey (if you are in Jo'burg) Friday:
The 16 Most annoying 'Fitspiration' pins on Pinterest!' Funny.
Suri's Burn Book always keeps me amused.
Aren't these kids' plates rad?
This is so true.
Apparently getting angry can be healthy. An excuse?
Hong Kong images - these are the first pics I've seen that illustrate what Hong Kong really looks like!
I heart the Glitter Guide - here are their 20 fav pinterest accounts to follow...


0 comments:
Post a Comment