Happy weekend

Friday, April 26, 2013

The husband and I are driving down to the Midlands today for wedding on Saturday. I haven't ever been to this part of the world and I am really looking forward to a little roadtrip (with lots of stops for the growing belly!), a lovely long lunch here, and discovering little gems the area has to offer. The weather looks great - sunny and warm - although I was secretly hoping for grey skies, fireplaces, and gumbooting my way over hillsides.

{via here}

Here are some links for your Friday:

Read any good books lately? We are reading this at bookclub and I am reading this on my Ipad


The secrets to living passed 100 (PS. The other day I found out my gran's aunt is still alive!)

Translucent cribs for newborns


We are totally loving this brilliant new TV show


9 Documentaries to watch (perfect winter activity)

Have a good one lovely readers.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger