Guest Post: A lengthly list

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I was once told that you should only put things of your to do list that you are actually going to do. It is no point putting "sort 3rd draw" because, let's face it, we all have that draw that will never be sorted. Apparently, they say, it simply results in one feeling depressed and a failure because you never do it, even though you knew you never would, so it is better to not put it on the list in the first place.

But now that it is the 3rd April and we are back from our Easter break I have created a mammoth list of to dos. Here are some of the things on my list:

Paint the whole house. Yes, I told you before about one wall that was getting a make over, but that has now been extended to the entire house. And then, hang all our pics.

Home envy


Get floating shelves in my dressing room and floor to ceiling bookshelves in the lounge as well as an extra super large cupboard for all my pretty kitchen things. We also have to buy a new sink.

Sink/kitchen love - unfortunately ours will look nothing like this because we are just repainting not rebuilding. 


Order (and paint) some furniture for my shoes and the husband's books.

Shelves change ones life, I am convinced. 


Plan a baby shower - for a certain someone who is expecting twins.

I'm not giving anything away.


Finish organising the garage... we are half way there.

OMG, imagine your garage looked like this. 


Have a girls dinner at the house...

and use my ice cream machine before we are too deep into winter.


Attempt at least one DIY project a week.

This is my first project - I am going to make Honor a washing machine. 



Oh and finally, call the plumber ;-)

{source}

1 comments:

  1. Oh my word! It's like you read my mind!! I need to get on with it too. Please let me know who made your shelves that floateth!! Wow!! Ooh and may I grab an invite for that ice cream before winter! Yum!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger