Guest Post: Happy Weekend

Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF! Although this has been a short week I am as ready as ever for the weekend! I have absolutely no plans for these two days off but am looking forward to spending time, thoughts (and money) on our home. This weekend we are committing to the paint colour! Bailey and I are also finalising all my wedding photo prints (I know, like 5 months later!)



Here are some fun links to keep you busy today:

I am obsessed with Stickygram! Do you know it? It is a site that converts your Instagram pics to magnets and sends them to you. I know. As I said obsessed!

As you know our sister owns the lovely online store, The Selection which sells lovely things. She has now launch From The Selection blog, which I am loving!

Isn't this the best idea for a drain? Who said a drain pipe needs to be boring?

Mrs Fancy Pants and Mr Handsome mugs that have me reaching for my credit card.

Here is an update of Ernest. He has grown, become more energetic and recently discovered the wonders of jumping on chairs (don't tell the husband, but sometimes I pretend I don't see him curled up on the couch).

I wish I had never cut my hair!

Huffington Post's 12 Little Things To Make You Smile Today.

Dolly Parton has an official Tumblr - get ready to waste some time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger