Meet Tshepo Mathabathe, speaker of 8 languages, wearer of bowties, partner in crime and writer of Frank-l-in. In her words, a blog that is about "Frankly speaking, just a random collection of thoughts, idea, opinions and lovely magpie moments." Reading it is like having a chat with a good friend over a steaming cup of coffee.
Oh some breaking news - Miss T has just started a new blog named OTSBH (that stands for Over The Shoulder Boulder Holder in case you were wondering). And yes, it is a blog dedicated to one of her loves, handbags. How can one resist!
Tweet
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger


Aah! Where do I hide this blushing face. Thanks Bails my inspiration for now blogging every week!You're amazing a trillion fold! Meeting you has been the highlight of my year!And probably years to come!
ReplyDelete