Happy Spring Day!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

In the Southern Hemisphere today is officially the first day of Spring (and the weather is cooperating). For those in Jo'burg, the Arts of Main Spring Day Night Market is a perfect way to kick off the new season. And the good news is, the night market will now be open on the first Thursday of every month!


For those in the Northern Hemisphere, enjoy the last few weeks of summer as the world transforms into Autumn. Oh I love times of changing seasons, a time to change things up (even if it's as simple as packing away your woolen jerseys and taking out your open sandals).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger