Guest Post: Tiffany and Co Love Letters

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I was in London for the weekend, I know darling. One of my favourite things to do is wonder past all the fancy shops on Old Bond Street, and day dream about wearing the clothes, jewels and scarves. On Saturday morning, before the crowds came out and the shops opened, I went for a stroll. My favourite windows by far were the Tiffany & Co love letter windows, here they are: Aren't they fabulous, and perfectly romantic!

"Chloe, I really love you and some day I might marry you. Love George"

"Hi Maisie, Did you know that last night was our 18th date? On our 5th I told you I loved you. On our 9th you said you didn't know what love it. On our 10th date... Well we both know what. On our 13th date you said love is anarchistic nonsense. Last night I do believe you used the "L" word. I rest my case -D" 

"If you are looking for your blue stweater... I'm wearing it."
"I like the thought... Consider it yours. What time are you home tonight?"
"8pm"
"I'm excited to see you can you come home any sooner?"
"7.30?"

"Come and go as you please but stay with me always."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger