How much do you and your family members really look alike?

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Canada-based graphic designer and photographer Ulric Collette has created a shockingly cool project where he's exploring the genetic similarities between different members of the same family. By splitting their faces in half and then splicing them together, he creates interesting new people that are sometimes quite normal looking and other times far from it. He calls this series Genetic Portraits."

 Mother/Daughter: Francine, 56 & Catherine, 23

 Sisters: Catherine, 23 & Veronica, 29

 Sister/Brother: Karine, Dany & XX years, 25 years

 Father/Son: Denis, 53 & William, 28
 Brothers, Christopher, 30 & Ulric, 29
Absolutely fascinating. I would love to try this with some family members.

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating!! I would love to see this with some of my family members too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek! That is so fascinating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger