Have a love-filled weekend

Friday, August 5, 2011

Wow these weeks are speeding by - it's Friday once more. We have another wedding tomorrow, this time it's my sister-in-law. And I am a bridesmaid. We have just had an indulgent morning of pampering (le sigh) and our day starts at 8am tomorrow at the hairdresser. I heart weddings. Let the festivities begin!

{via here}
Ps. How cute is this idea! I am tempted to make one for our apartment block foyer...

And a weekly round up of links around the web:
 
Endless inspiration from Trendy Traveler
Do you wear glasses? Check out these grogeous cat-eye frames
This entire blog is dedicated to the Olsen twins (and I can't help looking)
I would love to wear this elephant cuff
Oh I can spend ages looking at pictures of weddings
And have this room in my home (it is quite perfect)
You, me and this picnic basket would make a pretty wonderful day

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger