Oh hello there weekend!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekends are wonderful aren't they? What are you going to get up to? The husband is away so I am going to be catching up on a whole lot of girl stuff, including seeing old friends from far away places, attending a Mad Hatter's Kitchen Tea, buying shampoo, and catching up with the all the girls (that is the grandmother, the niece, the sister and the mother).

{image via here}

And here are some fun links from around the web:
A fan a Bridget Jones? Well she is back!
This is how a circus updates itself for the 21 century
Oooh a rainbow of notebooks - this is just what I need

I love doing puzzles and think these Google Earth puzzles are wonderful

Sick of the digital world? Postcardly turns your emails into real live postcards

And because we've been thinking of London this week, a beautiful orchestra in the sky over the city

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger