Guest Post: I am excited for Spring

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Over the weekend we got a taste of Spring and it made me excited for these things:

To wear my cobalt blue pleated skirt I bought while in London last week. I am going to wear it with a turquoise top and a yellow clutch. Yes that is right: I will be embracing colour blocking to the max.


To eat delicious popsicles! How yum do these look? I might even try make my own, if i dare.


To attend lots of weddings, a few of my good girlfriends are getting married in the summery season and I am excited. I love weddings. 


As it is the last week of MasterChef Australia I am excited to (try) inspire myself in the kitchen and explore new seasonal ingredients. 

{source}

To wear new lipstick colours, like fuchsia. 


ps. I am also excited about other things like polka dots and ice cream. 





1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger