The count down...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cheska and Human's wedding is three nights away. Which, is like, as quick as you say, "On your marks, get set, go" or "Ohh la la" or "Oh MY WORD!" In drips and drabs people are heading down to our uncle's farm, where the wedding is taking place. I can honestly say, it is one of the most beautiful places on earth - situated on the banks of the Crocodile River and overlooking the endless expanse of the Kruger Park. Bridey, Mother-of-the-bride, and half the bridesmaid contingent are already there. As are the aunts and uncles and cousins and gran. The other sister and I head off tomorrow, with the flower girl in tow.

The thing I love about an away wedding is the days leading up to the BIG day are almost as much fun as you set up, family gets together, and finally, all those plans and images and dreams you had in your head start to magically transform into reality. The husband and I got married at the same place so it is starting to bring back so many wonderful memories...

Here are some pics from the few days before our wedding.



















PS. Look who I spotted - the bride- and groom-to-be practicing their dance moves!


1 comments:

  1. AAHH SO BEAUTIFUL!! Sending you all lots of love!! Wishing you moments of magic!! Sending lovies xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger