We arrived in NY to a perfect fall day. After a welcome back breakfast (this was me welcoming myself back to the city with a bloody mary and artichoke dip from Freemans), we made our way to the rooftop of the Metropolitan Museum. This is the perfect spot to visit on a late afternoon as you can watch the a golden glow embrace the city as the sun begins to dip down behind the Western cityscape.
There is usually some cool exhibition on the rooftop and this time it was Tomás Saraceno's Cloud City - a constellation of large, interconnected modules constructed with transparent and reflective materials.
We also saw this guy sketching the cityscape. I wish I could have had this drawing but I was too shy to even ask.
There is usually some cool exhibition on the rooftop and this time it was Tomás Saraceno's Cloud City - a constellation of large, interconnected modules constructed with transparent and reflective materials.
We also saw this guy sketching the cityscape. I wish I could have had this drawing but I was too shy to even ask.









I would have asked for the drawing. No shame.
ReplyDeleteI know! I should have. Thanks for the comment Hendre :)
Delete