Stolen kisses and a blushing bride

Monday, November 12, 2012

They did it! Human and Cheska got married. They said I do in a tiny church in the small town of Malelane. We celebrated the night away with family and friends on my uncle's farm - the tables adorned with gold animals, more flowers than you can imagine and a sea of glittering candles. The bride looked so beautiful. Gosh. My little sister is married! It is true that the only day as exciting as your own wedding is your sister's wedding. We were so proud or her. Of both of them.

As with all great love stories, there are many stories to tell. Like the unseasonal storm that shook the banks of the Kruger Park two days before the big day. Or that there was no electricity on the wedding day (think about how a bride gets her hair done with no electricity. How food is cooked and bands are plugged it. Not to mention the fairy lights...). But it magically reappeared just before the guests arrived. I don't have many pics yet but here is one snapped by a friend on a phone. The first picture of Mr and Mrs Stark. Look at that dress (well done mom)!

Stay tuned for more.

PS. I am back at work now and suffering serious post-wedding-Monday blues.

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger