GOBAMA!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

So you all know it's voting day in America - amazing how the whole world follows their elections and awaits the outcome. As a one-time New Yorker and as a New School alumni, my vote would naturally go for Obama, and I think he is going to take it again this year.

I was still living in NY during the last national election. We celebrated the end of the Bush era in Union Square and felt as patriotic as a non-citizen can feel about another country. It was one big celebration.

Of course the context is quite different this time around. Somewhat more somber. And since I can't be there to cheer from the sidelines, all I can say this time around is, "May the best man win!"






PS. Happy birthday papa
PPS. Four sleeps to Cheska's wedding!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger