Bon jour Friday

Thursday, November 29, 2012

So we are hosting a dinner party tonight and no matter who the guests are, I always seem to get into the whirl of frenzied last-minute-planning-rush-back-to-the-apartment-nerves. It is not as if there are a lot of people coming. Just six. And although they are pretty special peeps, they are also good friends, and would not blink if I resorted to take-away curries from the Indian place on our street (which I have done before). Luckily, one of the guests and chef-wizard T, is stepping in to help. She even brainstormed starters (amazeballs!). Another lucky is that I am ordering in some snacks from one of my fave local chefs (T - don't laugh - a girl's got to do what a girl's got do!). But we will also be making home-cooked roast chickens and an array of beautiful salads (this one always goes down well). 

{via here}

Have a gorgeous weekend readlets. 
xoxo

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger