How to tie the perfect bow

Friday, December 23, 2011

Today is a pretty good day - it is not only a Friday but also the day before Christmas eve. I am sure most of you are on holiday and have already started your Christmas celebrations. Because most of you are also probably still wrapping your presents, here are instructions on how to tie the perfect bow.






Here are some Christmas links from around the web:

Beautiful ideas for wrapping presents 

Hamburger wrapping paper will stand out under the tree

I wouldn't mind what's inside if my gift looked like this

What lovely ornaments for the tree

A cool Christmas wish lists for geeks 

A Christmas tree made out of 40,000 plastic bottles

The best holiday windows in New York

Joy to the world Christmas cards

Mini wreath Christmas labels

These tags are cute too

Some more gorgeous Christmas stationery

Get into the festive spirit with Christmas-inspired nail art

An infographic of the top 50 toys of the last 100 years (wonder what the next 100 will bring!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger