Success

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I started a new job today. And as my heart flutters with nerves I remind myself that challenging yourself is a good thing. It also gets me thinking about the path I am on, the career I am creating and where I want to be and how I am going to get there. To be honest, at the end of the day, I prescribe by Ralph Waldo Emerson's definition of success:

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."

{image via here}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger