I don't usually blog on the weekend but found some time to catch up on emails and stuff and wish that every blog post could be written at Nice with a cup of peppermint tea and a slice of their to-die-for roulade.
Last night I went to see The Girl in the Yellow Dress at the Market Theatre with the husband, Rochelle of Worded Reflections, and Tshepo of Frank-l-in. The show stars a friend of mine, Kate Liquorish (take a look at her wonderful food blog UndomestiKated) and the uber-talented Nat Ramabulana. They are, in short, brilliant.
If you are in Johannesburg, do yourself a favour and go and see this play. In my uninformed opinion, it really SA theatre at its best. It is on for one more week only.
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger


0 comments:
Post a Comment