Guest Post: Happy Weekend

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What are you doing this weekend? It is a busy one for me! Wrap party tonight at the boyfriend's work. The theme is Hawaii or beach or something like that. I.do.not.wear.bikinis (or other swimwear).to.a.party. So I am wearing a cute asymmetrical dress, with a flower in my hair. Tomorrow I have a bridesmaid breakfast with the bride-to-be, yum. And then it is time for some Christmas shopping... We also have a big Christmas party tomorrow night. It is black tie but I am thinking I might wear antlers.

I love this. 

Here are a few posts around the web for your fab Friday:

Some cool gift ideas for guys. I have double the trouble in December because the boyfriend's birthday is on the 18th. And another gift guide of things under $25.

The best advice I have seen this week.

I need this skirt. That is all.

Marni is the next designer up for a collaboration with H&M. Sigh!

I love these postcards by Holly Webber. Can I order them all please? Why, thank you.

If wish I could own this entire collection, it is all I would wear during the summer holidays.

Do you know about Wearing the Pants?

PS. Honor Elizabeth in her first pair of jeans.





1 comments:

  1. oh word! princess Honor face!In jeans! Loves it! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger